I've tried another recipe from Kak Liza called Apam Tepung Beras Hanieliza. I find this cake a bit sticky. Kak Liza and me were chatting just now and I told her that I've tried her recipe, only to find this cake a bit sticky. Both of us have agreed that, this cake is best to be given to those who are chatterboxes. You must be wondering why huh :omg_wtf: ? Well, if you can't stand that chatterbox, make him or her eat this cake. Then he or she can't speak that much after that, because the cake is stuck in the mouth...HAHAHAHA :lol_teethfull: ! I'm just joking! But then, the taste is nice.
fresh coconut, grated and mix with a bit of salt
1. Mix well (A)
2. Blend (B) in a blender.
3. Pour the liquid into (a) and mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls and drop a bit of coloring into each bowl.
5. Leave to ferment for 3 to 4 hours.
6. Put water in the steamer and let it boil.
7. Pour the fermented liquid into the apam cups till full (in order to make the apam 'smile' when cooked)
8. Steam for about 10 - 12 minutes.
9. Let it cool.
10. Remove the apam from the cups and eat with (C)
Thanks to Kak Liza for sharing this recipe and thanks to Kak Latifah for giving me this wonderful steamer.... :flowers: :flowers:
I've tried another two apam recipes but I'll post them later because I don't have the photos of the finished products.
Words to inspire you....
In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy ~ Albert Clarke